Sunday, May 06, 2007

Quotable quotes #1

Quotes from various teachers. To protect their identity, their names have been left out, so those who don't already know who said what won't get it. 2 subjects have been featured today. Have a good laugh!

"Very bad one, must report you to MOE"

"This notes very brief. Read my notes, the one I wrote on the board. Got copy right?" [got copy, right?] VS [got copyright]?????

"SS does not stand for slack slack"

"I like stick figures."

"This can be found on page x of your textbook."

"If you buy the 555 notebook I will also give you 5,5,5: 5 [raises palm] here [left check], 5 here [right cheek], and 5 here [butt]"

"Eh, why am I talking about this ah? This is A level biochemistry. But very interesting, good to know. Cannot only study for exam. But not tested ah, if you cannot understand nevermind."

"Seripu parakor!"

"Take for example, the primer sequence "CCT".... whoops"

"Are you sure we live in a democracy?"

"Algae with big leaves!"

"Let's play hangman"

"Actually I shouldn't spoonfeed you all. Nevermind, let's continue....." [continues at 3 words per second]

"Since you all didn't do your work, I'll read stories to you."

"Cannot say snatch, snatch too violent already!"


Got more interesting quotes? Tag and i'll add it to the list. Haha