Sunday, December 23, 2007

Have a blessed xmas :-)



As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find

But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

*We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love (*)

I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him (*)

He is my reason to live


He still came

No palace, no jewels,
no kingdom to rule,
no crown of majesty.
No throne and no robe,
no silver, no gold,
no courts of royalty.

Yet the King of kings left heaven to become a lowly man.
He left all heaven's glory to fulfill His Father's plan.
No family, no friends to help at the end, no out, no substitute.
Much pain and much hurt to give love and worth, He bore our sins and grief.
Yet the hope of what He offered so out weighed what must be done.
He chose to be my victor and assured my pardon won.

He still came, just for me He still came.
Knowing all He would endure, He still came.
Disregarding ev'ry cost, from the manger to the cross.
He still came just for me, He still came.