Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hello

So... i finally decided to start a blog... well, i need somewhere to rant and organise my thoughts, right?

But be warned, this will probably will be filled with chucks of whining and complaining and bitching (uniquely Singaporean HAHA)... about everything and anything, from crazy dictators helming medival economies to self-annihilatory economic systems, to more down to earth topics like school and Singapore.

Well, just a little about myself for those who dunno me... I'm a christian (now with Mt Carmel.. though i stay in Changi), currently sec 2 in RI. i have pretty much a reputation for being a perfectionist... and i love: science, geog (esp urban planning), debate & PPE, photography, and architecture. I use mac! it's much better than windows... haha


Ok that's all...
nigel