Monday, November 20, 2006

Leaving on a jetplane

Will be flying off to beijing for exchange programme tomorrow, attached to 人大附中. Will only be back on dec 1.

The weather there is pretty cold (but not that cold), my little desktop widget tells me that it will be average around 0-10 over the next few days. I'm not too used to those temps, and i've never been to a cold countries during winter... but there's always a first time. Hope I don't freeze

Then must also remember to take care of belongings (esp. cam, passport, $$$)... kena warn liao there plenty of pickpockets, then the travel insurance only got partial coverage for personal belongings.

Looking forward to it :-) Will be pretty fun and eye-opening. And also it will be pretty interesting to see first-hand more abt culture and practices in China, and the state of Beijing's economic and urban development, and how certain policies have affected people. I thank the lord for this opportunity.