Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Recounting 2006

One year pass so fast... Has been quite an enjoyable year, really busy, sometimes stressed out, but fun lah :-).

You'll probably already know my marks. Quite satisfied in general lah. Delighted that my maths improved quite a bit, much less careless this year. But the sian thing is... CHINESE. jia lat lah, especially that CT paper... pull my GPA down... And then i miss top for eng & msp both by 1 mark! biang eh...

Next year i'll be taking trip sci geog, geog & chem RA. Confirm want to drop malay lah, copy ppt very sian, then memorise
memorise memorise... memorise one chinese enough lah, dunwant to memorise malay liao. Then so busy need to drop something.

2M: been nice knowing everyone! Breaking down all the animosity on the surface, and the class spirit (or lack thereof), i can see that we have really grown closer together lah. Let us be remembered as a fun-loving class! 2M for marks!

I thank the lord for carrying me through this year, providing me his grace, and being my tower of strength when i sometimes feel just so overwhelmed and start to consider giving up. I realise what i can achieve on my own is so little, but with his strength and his grace, the insurmountable can be achieved.